GL Excess v1.2
This web page is about GL Excess v1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GL Excess v1.2 from your systemPaolo Martella
. You can find out more on Paolo Martella or check for application updates here
. More information about the application GL Excess v1.2 can be found at http://www.glexcess.com/
. GL Excess v1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GL Excess directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall GL Excess v1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GL Excess\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GLExcess.exe is the GL Excess v1.2's main executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
GL Excess v1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1289303
bytes) on disk.
- GLExcess.exe (64.00 KB)
- glxsv1.2.exe (980.04 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- XSconfig.exe (68.00 KB)
- XSscript.exe (76.00 KB)
This web page is about GL Excess v1.2 version 1.2
GL Excess v1.2 is a program offered by the software company Paolo Martella. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall GL Excess v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GL Excess v1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GL Excess v1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "GL Excess v1.2". If it is installed on your PC the GL Excess v1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GL Excess v1.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GL Excess v1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GL Excess v1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glexcess.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GL Excess\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GL Excess v1.2.
8. After removing GL Excess v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GL Excess v1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GL Excess v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GL Excess v1.2 by Paolo Martella from your computer, we are not saying that GL Excess v1.2 by Paolo Martella is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GL Excess v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 07:02:15.487