You can find below detailed information on how to remove GK6XPlus Driver for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GK6XPlus Driver from your PCSHENZHEN SEMITEK Co., LTD
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SHENZHEN SEMITEK Co., LTD. Please follow http://www.jikedingzhi.com
if you want to read more on GK6XPlus Driver on SHENZHEN SEMITEK Co., LTD's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GK6XPlus Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). GK6XPlus Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GK6XPlus Driver\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 829.96 KB (849880 bytes) on disk and is labeled CMS.exe.
GK6XPlus Driver is composed of the following executables which take 3.81 MB (3998040
bytes) on disk:
- CMS.exe (829.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CMSEngine.exe (1.80 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.46 KB)
This page is about GK6XPlus Driver version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other GK6XPlus Driver versions:
...click to view all...
GK6XPlus Driver is an application by the software company SHENZHEN SEMITEK Co., LTD. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove GK6XPlus Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GK6XPlus Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GK6XPlus Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GK6XPlus Driver". If it is installed on your PC the GK6XPlus Driver program will be found automatically. When you select GK6XPlus Driver in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GK6XPlus Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GK6XPlus Driver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jikedingzhi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GK6XPlus Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GK6XPlus Driver.
8. After removing GK6XPlus Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GK6XPlus Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GK6XPlus Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GK6XPlus Driver by SHENZHEN SEMITEK Co., LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that GK6XPlus Driver by SHENZHEN SEMITEK Co., LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GK6XPlus Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:24:48.707