GISpipe version 1.0
GISpipe version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GISpipe version 1.0 from your computerJinboSoft
. You can find out more on JinboSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gispipe.com/
to get more data about GISpipe version 1.0 on JinboSoft's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JinboSoft\GISpipe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\JinboSoft\GISpipe\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GISpipe version 1.0. The application's main executable file occupies 14.67 MB (15385472 bytes) on disk and is named GISpipe.exe.
GISpipe version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.96 MB (17781384
bytes) on disk:
- cr.exe (237.88 KB)
- Epanet2w.exe (1.36 MB)
- GISpipe.exe (14.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.88 KB)
The current web page applies to GISpipe version 1.0 version 1.0
GISpipe version 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company JinboSoft. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove GISpipe version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GISpipe version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GISpipe version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GISpipe version 1.0". If it exists on your system the GISpipe version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select GISpipe version 1.0 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GISpipe version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GISpipe version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gispipe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JinboSoft\GISpipe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GISpipe version 1.0.
8. After removing GISpipe version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GISpipe version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GISpipe version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GISpipe version 1.0 by JinboSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that GISpipe version 1.0 by JinboSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GISpipe version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:56:32.830