GIS FirewallFix 1.2
GIS FirewallFix 1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GIS FirewallFix 1.2 from your systemGIS
. You can read more on GIS or check for application updates here
. GIS FirewallFix 1.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GIS FirewallFix 1.2. The program's main executable file is named Setup.exe and occupies 1.90 MB (1991680 bytes).
The executables below are part of GIS FirewallFix 1.2. They occupy an average of 1.90 MB (1991680
bytes) on disk.
This page is about GIS FirewallFix 1.2 version 1.2
GIS FirewallFix 1.2 is an application marketed by GIS. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase GIS FirewallFix 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GIS FirewallFix 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GIS FirewallFix 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "GIS FirewallFix 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the GIS FirewallFix 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GIS FirewallFix 1.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GIS FirewallFix 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GIS FirewallFix 1.2.
8. After removing GIS FirewallFix 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GIS FirewallFix 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GIS FirewallFix 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GIS FirewallFix 1.2 by GIS from your computer, we are not saying that GIS FirewallFix 1.2 by GIS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GIS FirewallFix 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 09:14:30.880