GIRDAC PDF Converter
GIRDAC PDF Converter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GIRDAC PDF Converter from your PCGIRDAC InfoTechnologies
. Further information on GIRDAC InfoTechnologies can be seen here
. GIRDAC PDF Converter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GIRDAC PDF Converter directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove GIRDAC PDF Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GIRDAC PDF Converter\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PDFCONV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.63 MB (4855808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GIRDAC PDF Converter. They occupy about 5.35 MB (5610496
bytes) on disk.
- CIFPSF.exe (130.00 KB)
- CNTRPCP.exe (75.00 KB)
- PDFCONV.exe (4.63 MB)
- RunGPCPro.exe (61.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (471.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GIRDAC PDF Converter. You can find below info on other versions of GIRDAC PDF Converter:
GIRDAC PDF Converter is a program marketed by GIRDAC InfoTechnologies. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GIRDAC PDF Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GIRDAC PDF Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GIRDAC PDF Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GIRDAC PDF Converter". The GIRDAC PDF Converter application will be found very quickly. When you select GIRDAC PDF Converter in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GIRDAC PDF Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GIRDAC PDF Converter.
8. After uninstalling GIRDAC PDF Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GIRDAC PDF Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GIRDAC PDF Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GIRDAC PDF Converter by GIRDAC InfoTechnologies from your PC, nor are we saying that GIRDAC PDF Converter by GIRDAC InfoTechnologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GIRDAC PDF Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 12:37:23.917