GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com
You can find below details on how to uninstall GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com from your systemSweetPacks LTD
. Further information on SweetPacks LTD can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com is "C:\Program Files (x86)\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller\uninstaller.exe" "/appName=GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com" "/linkurl=http://lp.sweetim.com/SweetPacksBundleUninstaller" "/sweettext=SweetIM (SweetIM for Messenger, Toolbar, Update Manager)" "/searchProviderApp=SweetIM" "/searchProvider=SweetIM". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 369.00 KB (377856 bytes) on disk and is called uninstaller.exe.
GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com is composed of the following executables which occupy 369.00 KB (377856
bytes) on disk:
- uninstaller.exe (369.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com.
GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com is an application by SweetPacks LTD. Some people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com or simply click the Search field and type in "GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com". If it exists on your system the GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com program will be found very quickly. When you select GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com.
8. After removing GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com by SweetPacks LTD from your computer, we are not saying that GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com by SweetPacks LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GIMP Bundle by Fileparade.com supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:39:48.540