GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit
You can find below details on how to uninstall GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit from your computerGIANTS Software GmbH
. Take a look here
for more information on GIANTS Software GmbH. Click on http://www.giants-software.com
to get more facts about GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit on GIANTS Software GmbH's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GIANTS Software\GIANTS_Editor_5.5.1_64-bit directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit is C:\Program Files\GIANTS Software\GIANTS_Editor_5.5.1_64-bit\unins000.exe. editor.exe is the GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit's primary executable file and it takes about 14.83 MB (15553712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit. They take 15.51 MB (16266592
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (696.17 KB)
- editor.exe (14.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.1
of GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GIANTS Editor 64bit 5.5.1
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GIANTS Editor 64bit 5.5.1\editor.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GIANTS Editor 64bit 5.5.1\editor_log.txt
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GIANTS Software\GIANTS_Editor_5.5.1_64-bit\x64\editor.exe
GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit is an application by GIANTS Software GmbH. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit". If it exists on your system the GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.giants-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GIANTS Software\GIANTS_Editor_5.5.1_64-bit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit by GIANTS Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit by GIANTS Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GIANTS Editor 5.5.1 64-bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:55:24.223