GIANTS Editor 4.1.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 from your computerGIANTS Software GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on GIANTS Software GmbH. You can see more info on GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 at http://www.giants-software.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\GIANTS Software\GIANTS_Editor_4.1.2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 is C:\Program Files\GIANTS Software\GIANTS_Editor_4.1.2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.59 MB (3764224 bytes) on disk and is named editor.exe.
GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 is composed of the following executables which take 4.25 MB (4455807
bytes) on disk:
- editor.exe (3.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.37 KB)
The current web page applies to GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 version 4.1.2
GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 is a program released by GIANTS Software GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GIANTS Editor 4.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 program will be found automatically. When you select GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GIANTS Editor 4.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GIANTS Editor 4.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.giants-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GIANTS Software\GIANTS_Editor_4.1.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GIANTS Editor 4.1.2.
8. After removing GIANTS Editor 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 by GIANTS Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 by GIANTS Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GIANTS Editor 4.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 17:57:45.243