GG is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GG from your PCGG Network S.A.
. Go over here
for more info on GG Network S.A.. Click on http://www.gadu-gadu.pl
to get more information about GG on GG Network S.A.'s website. GG is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GG\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing GG is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GG\Application\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. gghub.exe is the GG's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.89 MB (4078144 bytes) on disk.
GG installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.03 MB (13658939
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ggapp.exe (116.05 KB)
- gghub.exe (3.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (532.13 KB)
- FMSBWChecker.exe (64.56 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- ggdrive-menu.exe (963.02 KB)
- ggdrive-overlay.exe (1.17 MB)
- ggdrive-update.exe (89.95 KB)
- ggdrive.exe (5.02 MB)
- updater.exe (270.56 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (253.55 KB)
- gghub.exe (294.55 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (123.55 KB)
- updater.exe (253.05 KB)
The current page applies to GG version 11
only. Click on the links below for other GG versions:
GG has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GG when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
GG is an application released by GG Network S.A.. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GG from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GG or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GG". If it is installed on your PC the GG application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GG in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GG:
- The software company is: http://www.gadu-gadu.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GG\Application\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GG.
8. After removing GG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GG which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GG by GG Network S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that GG by GG Network S.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GG supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:51:48.537