This page is about GG Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GG Tools from your PCKrzysztof Mortka / kRk Software
. Go over here
for more information on Krzysztof Mortka / kRk Software. Click on http://www.mortka.pl
to get more facts about GG Tools on Krzysztof Mortka / kRk Software's website. Usually the GG Tools application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Krzysztof Mortka\GG Tools folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GG Tools is C:\Program Files\Krzysztof Mortka\GG Tools\unins000.exe. GGT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.00 MB (3145728 bytes) on disk.
GG Tools is composed of the following executables which take 3.69 MB (3869819
bytes) on disk:
- GGT.exe (3.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.12 KB)
This page is about GG Tools version 3
only. For other GG Tools versions please click below:
GG Tools is an application offered by the software company Krzysztof Mortka / kRk Software. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GG Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GG Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GG Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GG Tools". If it is installed on your PC the GG Tools app will be found very quickly. When you select GG Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GG Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GG Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.mortka.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Krzysztof Mortka\GG Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GG Tools.
8. After uninstalling GG Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GG Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GG Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GG Tools by Krzysztof Mortka / kRk Software from your computer, we are not saying that GG Tools by Krzysztof Mortka / kRk Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GG Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 21:16:05.017