GFile is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GFile from your PCQCC
. You can find out more on QCC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gfile.co.kr/
to get more data about GFile on QCC's website. GFile is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GFile directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove GFile by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GFile\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GFile.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.04 MB (3188696 bytes) on disk.
GFile installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.44 MB (19335973
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GFile.exe (3.04 MB)
- GUpdate.exe (313.36 KB)
- GUpDown.exe (1.25 MB)
- GUpDownM.exe (1.01 MB)
- GWebWnd.exe (504.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.94 KB)
- Check.exe (9.30 MB)
- detect.exe (924.95 KB)
- detect_service.exe (67.45 KB)
- MurekaAVD.exe (1.32 MB)
- unace32.exe (68.50 KB)
GFile is a program by the software company QCC. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase GFile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GFile from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GFile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GFile". If it is installed on your PC the GFile program will be found very quickly. After you select GFile in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GFile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GFile:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gfile.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GFile\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GFile.
8. After uninstalling GFile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GFile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GFile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GFile by QCC from your PC, nor are we saying that GFile by QCC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GFile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 05:35:39.553