GFile is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GFile from your PCQCC
. You can find out more on QCC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gfile.co.kr/
to get more data about GFile on QCC's website. GFile is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GFile directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove GFile by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GFile\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GFile.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.04 MB (3188696 bytes) on disk.
GFile installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.44 MB (19335973
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GFile.exe (3.04 MB)
- GUpdate.exe (313.36 KB)
- GUpDown.exe (1.25 MB)
- GUpDownM.exe (1.01 MB)
- GWebWnd.exe (504.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.94 KB)
- Check.exe (9.30 MB)
- detect.exe (924.95 KB)
- detect_service.exe (67.45 KB)
- MurekaAVD.exe (1.32 MB)
- unace32.exe (68.50 KB)
GFile is a program by the software company QCC. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase GFile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GFile from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GFile or simply click the Search feature and type in "GFile". If it is installed on your PC the GFile application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GFile in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GFile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GFile:
- The publisher is: http://www.gfile.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GFile\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GFile.
8. After uninstalling GFile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GFile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GFile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GFile by QCC from your PC, nor are we saying that GFile by QCC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GFile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 05:35:39.553