This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GFXBench GL for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GFXBench GL from your PCKishonti Ltd
. You can read more on Kishonti Ltd or check for application updates here
. GFXBench GL is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kishonti Ltd\GFXBench GL folder, regulated by the user's option. GFXBench GL's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kishonti Ltd\GFXBench GL\Uninstall.exe. GFXBench GL's primary file takes about 2.47 MB (2589184 bytes) and is named gfxbench_gl.exe.
GFXBench GL installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.58 MB (2704578
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (112.69 KB)
- gfxbench_gl.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.10
of GFXBench GL. You can find below a few links to other GFXBench GL releases:
GFXBench GL is a program released by the software company Kishonti Ltd. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove GFXBench GL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GFXBench GL from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GFXBench GL or simply click the Search feature and type in "GFXBench GL". The GFXBench GL application will be found very quickly. When you select GFXBench GL in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GFXBench GL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GFXBench GL.
8. After removing GFXBench GL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GFXBench GL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GFXBench GL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GFXBench GL by Kishonti Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that GFXBench GL by Kishonti Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GFXBench GL in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-20 11:05:53.820