GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 from your systemGExperts Development Team
. More info about GExperts Development Team can be seen here
. More details about GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 can be found at http://www.gexperts.org/
. GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4. GExpertsPeInformation.exe is the GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.04 MB (1092096 bytes) on disk.
GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.27 MB (7621473
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExpertManager.exe (425.50 KB)
- GExpertsDebugWindow.exe (647.50 KB)
- GExpertsFormatter.exe (2.31 MB)
- GExpertsGrep.exe (438.00 KB)
- GExpertsPeInformation.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.16
of GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4.
GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 is an application by the software company GExperts Development Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4". If it is installed on your PC the GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gexperts.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4.
8. After removing GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 by GExperts Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 by GExperts Development Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GExperts for RAD Studio 10.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 08:49:29.323