GExperts for Delphi 6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GExperts for Delphi 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GExperts for Delphi 6 from your PCGExperts Development Team
. More information about GExperts Development Team can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.gexperts.org/
if you want to read more on GExperts for Delphi 6 on GExperts Development Team's website. Usually the GExperts for Delphi 6 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts for Delphi 6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. GExperts for Delphi 6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts for Delphi 6\unins000.exe. ExpMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.50 KB (6656 bytes) on disk.
GExperts for Delphi 6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 737.84 KB (755546
bytes) on disk:
- ExpMgr.exe (6.50 KB)
- GDebug.exe (61.00 KB)
- Grep.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of GExperts for Delphi 6. For more GExperts for Delphi 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GExperts for Delphi 6 is a program released by GExperts Development Team. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GExperts for Delphi 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GExperts for Delphi 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GExperts for Delphi 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GExperts for Delphi 6". If it exists on your system the GExperts for Delphi 6 application will be found automatically. When you select GExperts for Delphi 6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GExperts for Delphi 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GExperts for Delphi 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.gexperts.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts for Delphi 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GExperts for Delphi 6.
8. After uninstalling GExperts for Delphi 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GExperts for Delphi 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GExperts for Delphi 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GExperts for Delphi 6 by GExperts Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that GExperts for Delphi 6 by GExperts Development Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GExperts for Delphi 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:29:34.643