This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GEUS 15.5.12.052 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GEUS 15.5.12.052 from your systemGEUS ware s.r.o.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GEUS ware s.r.o.. More information about GEUS 15.5.12.052 can be found at http://www.geus.cz
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Geus155 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for GEUS 15.5.12.052 is "C:\Program Files\Geus155\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 8.28 MB (8678400 bytes) on disk and is titled GeusW.exe.
GEUS 15.5.12.052 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.36 MB (10866928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- geuspad.exe (620.00 KB)
- GeusPTK.exe (782.50 KB)
- GeusW.exe (8.28 MB)
- HaspProg.exe (43.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.05 KB)
- reccomm.exe (10.19 KB)
This web page is about GEUS 15.5.12.052 version 15.5.12
GEUS 15.5.12.052 is an application offered by GEUS ware s.r.o.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove GEUS 15.5.12.052 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GEUS 15.5.12.052 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GEUS 15.5.12.052 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GEUS 15.5.12.052". If it exists on your system the GEUS 15.5.12.052 app will be found very quickly. When you click GEUS 15.5.12.052 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GEUS 15.5.12.052, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GEUS 15.5.12.052:
- The software company is: http://www.geus.cz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Geus155\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GEUS 15.5.12.052.
8. After removing GEUS 15.5.12.052, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GEUS 15.5.12.052 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GEUS 15.5.12.052 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GEUS 15.5.12.052 by GEUS ware s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that GEUS 15.5.12.052 by GEUS ware s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GEUS 15.5.12.052 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 05:33:35.430