This web page is about GEUP 3D for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GEUP 3D from your PCGEUP.net
. You can read more on GEUP.net or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about GEUP 3D at http://www.geup.net
. GEUP 3D is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GEUP 3D directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove GEUP 3D by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GEUP 3D\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GEUP 3D's primary file takes around 2.00 MB (2097152 bytes) and is named GEUP3D.exe.
GEUP 3D installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.65 MB (2775834
bytes) on disk.
- GEUP3D.exe (2.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
This data is about GEUP 3D version 3
GEUP 3D is a program offered by the software company GEUP.net. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GEUP 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GEUP 3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GEUP 3D or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GEUP 3D". If it exists on your system the GEUP 3D app will be found very quickly. When you select GEUP 3D in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GEUP 3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GEUP 3D:
- The publisher is: http://www.geup.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GEUP 3D\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GEUP 3D.
8. After removing GEUP 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GEUP 3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GEUP 3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GEUP 3D by GEUP.net from your PC, we are not saying that GEUP 3D by GEUP.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GEUP 3D supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 06:21:10.747