You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GENRSA 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GENRSA 188.8.131.52 from your PCATIH
. Further information on ATIH can be seen here
. You can read more about on GENRSA 184.108.40.206 at http://www.atih.sante.fr
. Usually the GENRSA 220.127.116.11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATIH\GENRSA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GENRSA 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ATIH\GENRSA\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WGENRSA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 736.00 KB (753664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GENRSA 22.214.171.124. They occupy 1.47 MB (1544384
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (50.19 KB)
- WGENRSA.exe (736.00 KB)
- WGENRSA.exe (722.00 KB)
The current web page applies to GENRSA 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
GENRSA 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company ATIH. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase GENRSA 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GENRSA 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GENRSA 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GENRSA 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the GENRSA 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GENRSA 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GENRSA 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GENRSA 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.atih.sante.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ATIH\GENRSA\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GENRSA 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling GENRSA 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GENRSA 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GENRSA 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GENRSA 220.127.116.11 by ATIH from your computer, we are not saying that GENRSA 18.104.22.168 by ATIH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GENRSA 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:35:05.040