This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 from your systemRe-packaged by General Electric
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Re-packaged by General Electric. GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GE_TrustedSites\GEUNINST directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\GE_TrustedSites\GEUNINST\GEUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01. GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01's primary file takes around 174.34 KB (178528 bytes) and its name is GEUninstall.EXE.
The following executable files are incorporated in GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01. They take 331.91 KB (339872
bytes) on disk.
- GEUninstall.EXE (174.34 KB)
- UNWISE32.EXE (157.56 KB)
This info is about GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 version 1.0010.0.0.0
GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 is an application marketed by the software company Re-packaged by General Electric. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01". If it exists on your system the GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 application will be found automatically. After you click GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01.
8. After removing GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 by Re-packaged by General Electric from your computer, we are not saying that GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 by Re-packaged by General Electric is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GE_TrustedSitesCrossDomainDataSetting_1.0_V01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:44:15.820