GDevelop version 3.6
GDevelop version 3.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GDevelop version 3.6 from your systemFlorian Rival
. Open here
for more information on Florian Rival. More information about GDevelop version 3.6 can be seen at http://www.compilgames.net
. GDevelop version 3.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. GDevelop version 3.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\unins000.exe. GDIDE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.41 MB (1479209 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GDevelop version 3.6. They occupy 76.60 MB (80321768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GDCore_tests.exe (1.67 MB)
- GDIDE.exe (1.41 MB)
- GDIDE_dev.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- addr2line.exe (650.51 KB)
- ar.exe (676.01 KB)
- as.exe (1.23 MB)
- c++.exe (746.00 KB)
- c++filt.exe (649.51 KB)
- cpp.exe (744.50 KB)
- dlltool.exe (706.01 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (55.01 KB)
- elfedit.exe (42.01 KB)
- mingw32-g++.exe (746.00 KB)
- mingw32-gcc-ar.exe (50.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc-nm.exe (50.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc-ranlib.exe (50.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc.exe (744.00 KB)
- gcov.exe (435.50 KB)
- gdbserver.exe (887.04 KB)
- gprof.exe (715.01 KB)
- ld.exe (942.01 KB)
- mingw32-make.exe (214.51 KB)
- nm.exe (661.51 KB)
- objcopy.exe (814.01 KB)
- objdump.exe (1.29 MB)
- ranlib.exe (676.01 KB)
- readelf.exe (411.51 KB)
- size.exe (652.51 KB)
- strings.exe (651.01 KB)
- strip.exe (814.01 KB)
- windmc.exe (673.51 KB)
- windres.exe (759.01 KB)
- cc1.exe (12.12 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (13.02 MB)
- collect2.exe (447.50 KB)
- lto-wrapper.exe (611.50 KB)
- lto1.exe (11.53 MB)
- fixincl.exe (139.50 KB)
- GDCpp_tests.exe (1.57 MB)
- PlayWin.exe (1.11 MB)
- msgcat.exe (64.98 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (88.18 KB)
This page is about GDevelop version 3.6 version 3.6
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\GDevelop\GDIDE.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\GDevelop\GDIDE_dev.exe
GDevelop version 3.6 is a program offered by Florian Rival. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove GDevelop version 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GDevelop version 3.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GDevelop version 3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "GDevelop version 3.6". If it exists on your system the GDevelop version 3.6 program will be found automatically. After you click GDevelop version 3.6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GDevelop version 3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GDevelop version 3.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.compilgames.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GDevelop version 3.6.
8. After uninstalling GDevelop version 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GDevelop version 3.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GDevelop version 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GDevelop version 3.6 by Florian Rival from your PC, nor are we saying that GDevelop version 3.6 by Florian Rival is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GDevelop version 3.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 10:53:44.470