GDevelop version 3.5
This page is about GDevelop version 3.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall GDevelop version 3.5 from your systemFlorian Rival
. Go over here
for more info on Florian Rival. More details about GDevelop version 3.5 can be seen at http://www.compilgames.net
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GDevelop version 3.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\unins000.exe". GDIDE.exe is the GDevelop version 3.5's main executable file and it occupies circa 853.00 KB (873472 bytes) on disk.
GDevelop version 3.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 60.35 MB (63276489
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (195.00 KB)
- GDIDE.exe (853.00 KB)
- GDIDE_dev.exe (853.00 KB)
- lame.exe (626.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (3.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- addr2line.exe (550.50 KB)
- ar.exe (568.50 KB)
- as.exe (985.00 KB)
- g++.exe (240.50 KB)
- c++filt.exe (549.00 KB)
- cpp.exe (239.50 KB)
- dlltool.exe (601.50 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (42.50 KB)
- elfedit.exe (28.50 KB)
- gcc.exe (237.50 KB)
- gcov.exe (52.00 KB)
- gdb-python27.exe (3.52 MB)
- gdb.exe (3.43 MB)
- gdbserver.exe (178.00 KB)
- gprof.exe (610.00 KB)
- ld.exe (803.50 KB)
- mingw32-g++.exe (240.50 KB)
- mingw32-gcc.exe (237.50 KB)
- nm.exe (559.50 KB)
- objcopy.exe (701.50 KB)
- objdump.exe (1.02 MB)
- ranlib.exe (568.50 KB)
- readelf.exe (288.50 KB)
- size.exe (552.00 KB)
- strings.exe (551.00 KB)
- strip.exe (701.50 KB)
- windmc.exe (572.00 KB)
- windres.exe (650.00 KB)
- cc1.exe (8.19 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (8.77 MB)
- collect2.exe (127.50 KB)
- lto-wrapper.exe (45.50 KB)
- lto1.exe (7.77 MB)
- fixincl.exe (107.50 KB)
- PlayWin.exe (518.00 KB)
This page is about GDevelop version 3.5 version 3.5
GDevelop version 3.5 is an application by Florian Rival. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall GDevelop version 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GDevelop version 3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GDevelop version 3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GDevelop version 3.5". If it exists on your system the GDevelop version 3.5 app will be found automatically. When you click GDevelop version 3.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GDevelop version 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GDevelop version 3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.compilgames.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GDevelop version 3.5.
8. After uninstalling GDevelop version 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GDevelop version 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GDevelop version 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GDevelop version 3.5 by Florian Rival from your PC, we are not saying that GDevelop version 3.5 by Florian Rival is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GDevelop version 3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:33:33.393