This page is about GDLINK 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GDLINK 1.1 from your computerJablotron Ltd.
. More information on Jablotron Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the software GDLINK 1.1 can be seen at www.jablotron.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\GDLINK directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GDLINK 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\GDLINK\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GDLINK.exe and occupies 1.19 MB (1242624 bytes).
GDLINK 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.84 MB (1934105
bytes) on disk:
- GDLINK.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to GDLINK 1.1 version 1.1
GDLINK 1.1 is an application by Jablotron Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove GDLINK 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GDLINK 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GDLINK 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "GDLINK 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the GDLINK 1.1 program will be found automatically. When you click GDLINK 1.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GDLINK 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GDLINK 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: www.jablotron.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GDLINK\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GDLINK 1.1.
8. After uninstalling GDLINK 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GDLINK 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GDLINK 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GDLINK 1.1 by Jablotron Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that GDLINK 1.1 by Jablotron Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GDLINK 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 12:17:37.467