GD Stash 1.2.2d
GD Stash 1.2.2d is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d from your PCGD Stash
. You can find out more on GD Stash or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GD Stash directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GD Stash\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GD Stash 1.2.2d's main file takes around 19.56 MB (20508672 bytes) and is called GDStash.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GD Stash 1.2.2d. They take 20.16 MB (21137920
bytes) on disk.
- GDStash.exe (19.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (412.50 KB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.2
of GD Stash 1.2.2d.
GD Stash 1.2.2d is an application marketed by GD Stash. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GD Stash 1.2.2d from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GD Stash 1.2.2d or simply click the Search field and type in "GD Stash 1.2.2d". If it exists on your system the GD Stash 1.2.2d app will be found automatically. When you click GD Stash 1.2.2d in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GD Stash 1.2.2d, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GD Stash 1.2.2d.
8. After removing GD Stash 1.2.2d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GD Stash 1.2.2d which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GD Stash 1.2.2d with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d by GD Stash from your PC, we are not saying that GD Stash 1.2.2d by GD Stash is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:48:23.590