GD Stash 1.2.2d
GD Stash 1.2.2d is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d from your PCGD Stash
. You can find out more on GD Stash or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GD Stash directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GD Stash\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GD Stash 1.2.2d's main file takes around 19.56 MB (20508672 bytes) and is called GDStash.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GD Stash 1.2.2d. They take 20.16 MB (21137920
bytes) on disk.
- GDStash.exe (19.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (412.50 KB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.2
of GD Stash 1.2.2d.
GD Stash 1.2.2d is an application marketed by GD Stash. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GD Stash 1.2.2d from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GD Stash 1.2.2d or simply activate the Search field and type in "GD Stash 1.2.2d". If it exists on your system the GD Stash 1.2.2d program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GD Stash 1.2.2d in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GD Stash 1.2.2d, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GD Stash 1.2.2d.
8. After removing GD Stash 1.2.2d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GD Stash 1.2.2d which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GD Stash 1.2.2d with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d by GD Stash from your PC, we are not saying that GD Stash 1.2.2d by GD Stash is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GD Stash 1.2.2d supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:48:23.590