GC 1 Channel 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove GC 1 Channel 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0 from your systemShimadzu
. You can find out more on Shimadzu or check for application updates here
. GC 1 Channel 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shimadzu\GC 1 Channel directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\PROGRA~2\Shimadzu\GC1CHA~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0 is the full command line if you want to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0. GC 1 Channel 1.0's primary file takes about 70.00 KB (71680 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
GC 1 Channel 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 70.00 KB (71680
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to GC 1 Channel 1.0 version 1.0
GC 1 Channel 1.0 is an application marketed by Shimadzu. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove GC 1 Channel 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GC 1 Channel 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GC 1 Channel 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GC 1 Channel 1.0". If it exists on your system the GC 1 Channel 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select GC 1 Channel 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GC 1 Channel 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0.
8. After uninstalling GC 1 Channel 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GC 1 Channel 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GC 1 Channel 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0 by Shimadzu from your computer, nor are we saying that GC 1 Channel 1.0 by Shimadzu is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 06:39:38.070