GC 1 Channel 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove GC 1 Channel 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0 from your systemShimadzu
. You can find out more on Shimadzu or check for application updates here
. GC 1 Channel 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shimadzu\GC 1 Channel directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\PROGRA~2\Shimadzu\GC1CHA~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0 is the full command line if you want to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0. GC 1 Channel 1.0's primary file takes about 70.00 KB (71680 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
GC 1 Channel 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 70.00 KB (71680
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to GC 1 Channel 1.0 version 1.0
GC 1 Channel 1.0 is an application marketed by Shimadzu. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove GC 1 Channel 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GC 1 Channel 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GC 1 Channel 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GC 1 Channel 1.0". If it exists on your system the GC 1 Channel 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click GC 1 Channel 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GC 1 Channel 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0.
8. After uninstalling GC 1 Channel 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GC 1 Channel 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GC 1 Channel 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0 by Shimadzu from your computer, nor are we saying that GC 1 Channel 1.0 by Shimadzu is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GC 1 Channel 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 06:39:38.070