You can find below details on how to uninstall GAUS.Client v188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GAUS.Client v184.108.40.206 from your PChttp://www.gaus24.com/
. You can find out more on http://www.gaus24.com/ or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to GAUS.Client v220.127.116.11 at http://www.gaus24.com
. Usually the GAUS.Client v18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\GAUS24\Gaus.Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GAUS.Client v22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GAUS24\Gaus.Client\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GAUS.Client v126.96.36.199's primary file takes about 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) and is called Gaus.Launcher.exe.
GAUS.Client v188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.04 MB (1088858
bytes) on disk.
- Gaus.Launcher.exe (160.00 KB)
- Gaus.Settings.exe (224.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GAUS.Client v220.127.116.11.
GAUS.Client v18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company http://www.gaus24.com/. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove GAUS.Client v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GAUS.Client v126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GAUS.Client v188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GAUS.Client v184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the GAUS.Client v220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you click GAUS.Client v18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GAUS.Client v22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GAUS.Client v126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gaus24.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GAUS24\Gaus.Client\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GAUS.Client v188.8.131.52.
8. After removing GAUS.Client v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GAUS.Client v220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GAUS.Client v18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GAUS.Client v22.214.171.124 by http://www.gaus24.com/ from your computer, we are not saying that GAUS.Client v126.96.36.199 by http://www.gaus24.com/ is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GAUS.Client v188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-26 16:39:46.973