You can find below detailed information on how to remove Généatique 2014 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Généatique 2014 from your systemCDIP
. More data about CDIP can be found here
. More information about Généatique 2014 can be found at http://www.cdip.com
. Usually the Généatique 2014 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2014 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Généatique 2014 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2014\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Genea2014.exe is the Généatique 2014's main executable file and it occupies about 89.28 KB (91424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Généatique 2014. They take 32.33 MB (33896725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CopieBaseReg.exe (1,001.08 KB)
- emailCDIP.exe (63.22 KB)
- Genea2014.exe (89.28 KB)
- Geneatique.exe (21.96 MB)
- igenerel.exe (50.50 KB)
- Lancer_Geneatique.exe (1.07 MB)
- PDFX5SA_sm.exe (4.24 MB)
- Setup-Conversion-Hed.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unzip.exe (43.08 KB)
- UpdateGeneatique.exe (76.78 KB)
- user-setup-geneatique2014.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Généatique 2014 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of Généatique 2014:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Généatique 2014 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Généatique 2014 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Geneatique2014
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Généatique 2014
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files\Geneatique2014\geneatique.2014.v1.30-patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\Geneatique2014\Geneatique.exe.BAK
- C:\Program Files\Geneatique2014\GenerateurQuiz.bpl
- C:\Program Files\Geneatique2014\GenericFile.xml
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Geneatique2014\Geneatique.exe
Généatique 2014 is a program by the software company CDIP. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Généatique 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Généatique 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Généatique 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Généatique 2014". The Généatique 2014 application will be found automatically. After you click Généatique 2014 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Généatique 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Généatique 2014:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2014\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Généatique 2014.
8. After removing Généatique 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Généatique 2014 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Généatique 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Généatique 2014 by CDIP from your computer, we are not saying that Généatique 2014 by CDIP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Généatique 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:10:40.463