Généatique 2012 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Généatique 2012 from your PCCDIP
. Go over here
where you can read more on CDIP. Detailed information about Généatique 2012 can be found at http://www.cdip.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Généatique 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2012\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Genea2012.exe is the Généatique 2012's primary executable file and it takes approximately 18.88 MB (19793120 bytes) on disk.
Généatique 2012 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.16 MB (37914715
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emailCDIP.exe (63.22 KB)
- Genea2012.exe (18.88 MB)
- Lancer_Geneatique.exe (1.07 MB)
- PDFX4SA_sm.exe (5.49 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.25 MB)
- setup-protectis.exe (7.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.48 KB)
- unzip.exe (43.08 KB)
- UpdateGeneatique.exe (74.72 KB)
- user-setup-geneatique2012.exe (692.72 KB)
This data is about Généatique 2012 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Généatique 2012:
If you are manually uninstalling Généatique 2012 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Généatique 2012 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Généatique 2012:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2012
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GénéaTique 2004
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\GénéaTique2004
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2012\bookmark-new.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2012\newsletter.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2012\newsletter_mini.png
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GénéaTique 2004\Désinstaller GénéaTique 2004.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CDIP\GeneaTique\Préférence GénéaTique
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CDIP\Geneatique2012\Préférence Généatique
Généatique 2012 is a program offered by the software company CDIP. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Généatique 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Généatique 2012 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Généatique 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Généatique 2012". The Généatique 2012 program will be found very quickly. After you click Généatique 2012 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Généatique 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Généatique 2012:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2012\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Généatique 2012.
8. After uninstalling Généatique 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Généatique 2012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Généatique 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Généatique 2012 by CDIP from your PC, we are not saying that Généatique 2012 by CDIP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Généatique 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 06:14:01.093