Généatique 2007 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Généatique 2007 from your systemCDIP
. Check out here
where you can read more on CDIP. You can see more info on Généatique 2007 at http://www.cdip.com
. Usually the Généatique 2007 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2007 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Généatique 2007 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2007\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.62 MB (4848720 bytes) on disk and is named Genea2007.exe.
Généatique 2007 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.06 MB (9498111
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emailCDIP.exe (42.58 KB)
- Genea2007.exe (4.62 MB)
- igenerel.exe (50.50 KB)
- Lancer_Geneatique.exe (585.58 KB)
- maj2007.exe (2.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.03 KB)
- unzip.exe (43.08 KB)
- Update.Exe (427.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007
of Généatique 2007.
Généatique 2007 is an application by the software company CDIP. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Généatique 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Généatique 2007 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Généatique 2007 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Généatique 2007". If it exists on your system the Généatique 2007 program will be found very quickly. When you click Généatique 2007 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Généatique 2007, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Généatique 2007:
- The software company is: http://www.cdip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2007\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Généatique 2007.
8. After removing Généatique 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Généatique 2007 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Généatique 2007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Généatique 2007 by CDIP from your PC, we are not saying that Généatique 2007 by CDIP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Généatique 2007 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:22:05.400