Généatique 2007 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Généatique 2007 from your systemCDIP
. Check out here
where you can read more on CDIP. You can see more info on Généatique 2007 at http://www.cdip.com
. Usually the Généatique 2007 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2007 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Généatique 2007 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2007\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.62 MB (4848720 bytes) on disk and is named Genea2007.exe.
Généatique 2007 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.06 MB (9498111
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emailCDIP.exe (42.58 KB)
- Genea2007.exe (4.62 MB)
- igenerel.exe (50.50 KB)
- Lancer_Geneatique.exe (585.58 KB)
- maj2007.exe (2.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.03 KB)
- unzip.exe (43.08 KB)
- Update.Exe (427.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007
of Généatique 2007.
Généatique 2007 is an application by the software company CDIP. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Généatique 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Généatique 2007 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Généatique 2007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Généatique 2007". If it exists on your system the Généatique 2007 program will be found automatically. After you select Généatique 2007 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Généatique 2007, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Généatique 2007:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2007\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Généatique 2007.
8. After removing Généatique 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Généatique 2007 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Généatique 2007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Généatique 2007 by CDIP from your PC, we are not saying that Généatique 2007 by CDIP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Généatique 2007 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:22:05.400