Généatique 2006 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Généatique 2006 from your PCCDIP
. More information about CDIP can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.cdip.com
if you want to read more on Généatique 2006 on CDIP's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2006 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Généatique 2006 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2006\unins000.exe. Généatique 2006's main file takes around 5.28 MB (5533776 bytes) and its name is Genea2006.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Généatique 2006. They occupy about 8.47 MB (8879519
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emailCDIP.exe (43.08 KB)
- Genea2006.exe (5.28 MB)
- igenerel.exe (50.50 KB)
- maj2006.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.01 KB)
- unzip.exe (43.08 KB)
- Update.Exe (427.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2006
of Généatique 2006.
Généatique 2006 is a program released by the software company CDIP. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Généatique 2006 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Généatique 2006 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Généatique 2006 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Généatique 2006". The Généatique 2006 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Généatique 2006 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Généatique 2006, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Généatique 2006:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneatique2006\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Généatique 2006.
8. After uninstalling Généatique 2006, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Généatique 2006 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Généatique 2006 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Généatique 2006 by CDIP from your computer, we are not saying that Généatique 2006 by CDIP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Généatique 2006 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-02 15:12:48.367