You can find below details on how to remove G-Loot for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall G-Loot from your systemOverwolf app
. Check out here
for more info on Overwolf app. G-Loot is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=ilhhbpdpcedbknejiojcocmkjjmbigfbajehlipi is the full command line if you want to remove G-Loot. G-Loot's primary file takes about 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes) and its name is OverwolfLauncher.exe.
G-Loot contains of the executables below. They take 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.17
of G-Loot. You can find here a few links to other G-Loot releases:
...click to view all...
G-Loot is a program marketed by the software company Overwolf app. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove G-Loot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall G-Loot from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find G-Loot or simply activate the Search field and type in "G-Loot". If it is installed on your PC the G-Loot app will be found very quickly. After you select G-Loot in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about G-Loot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G-Loot.
8. After removing G-Loot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Loot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G-Loot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove G-Loot by Overwolf app from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Loot by Overwolf app is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove G-Loot supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 17:47:20.773