G DATA Total Security
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall G DATA Total Security for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall G DATA Total Security from your computerG DATA Software AG
. Take a look here
for more details on G DATA Software AG. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\TotalProtection directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing G DATA Total Security is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA TOTAL PROTECTION\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GDSC.exe is the G DATA Total Security's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.55 MB (2672968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with G DATA Total Security. They occupy about 39.68 MB (41608960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (434.32 KB)
- AVK.exe (434.82 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.22 MB)
- AVKService.exe (957.82 KB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (2.81 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (461.91 KB)
- GDGadgetInst32.exe (3.42 MB)
- AVKBackupGUI.exe (435.32 KB)
- AVKBackupService.exe (3.83 MB)
- AVKCKS.exe (295.91 KB)
- AVKKid.exe (443.32 KB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.24 MB)
- AVKTuner.exe (434.82 KB)
- AVKTunerService.exe (2.33 MB)
- FFCacheTool.exe (565.32 KB)
- SetIntegrity.exe (574.32 KB)
- WUACheck.exe (533.82 KB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (430.82 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (1.80 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (434.82 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.13 MB)
- InitInstx64.exe (295.82 KB)
- GDLog.exe (653.32 KB)
- GDSC.exe (2.55 MB)
- PwMgrCertTool.exe (2.62 MB)
- PluginCleanerUI.exe (434.32 KB)
- Reisswlf64.exe (155.82 KB)
- TopSecret.exe (434.32 KB)
- TS4ntInst32.exe (972.32 KB)
- TSNxG.exe (1.17 MB)
- TSNxGDC.exe (923.01 KB)
- TSNxGDO.exe (961.57 KB)
- TSNxGPDC.exe (1.32 MB)
- TSNxGService.exe (249.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of G DATA Total Security. Click on the links below for other G DATA Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
G DATA Total Security is a program by G DATA Software AG. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove G DATA Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall G DATA Total Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G DATA Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "G DATA Total Security". The G DATA Total Security app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select G DATA Total Security in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about G DATA Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall G DATA Total Security.
8. After removing G DATA Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong G DATA Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing G DATA Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove G DATA Total Security by G DATA Software AG from your PC, we are not saying that G DATA Total Security by G DATA Software AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove G DATA Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 10:03:39.833