G DATA TOTAL SECURITY
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY from your PCG DATA Software AG
. Additional info about G DATA Software AG can be found here
. Usually the G DATA TOTAL SECURITY application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\TotalProtection folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA TOTAL SECURITY\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.56 MB (6879880 bytes) on disk and is labeled GDSC.exe.
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 83.32 MB (87365736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (545.13 KB)
- AVK.exe (545.63 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (2.91 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.51 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (834.61 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (3.33 MB)
- GDGadgetInst32.exe (3.53 MB)
- RansomwareRemovalHelper.exe (644.82 KB)
- RansomwareRemovalResultNotifier.exe (2.74 MB)
- iupdateavk.exe (5.18 MB)
- setup.exe (6.12 MB)
- UpdateGUI.exe (3.05 MB)
- AVKBackupGUI.exe (545.13 KB)
- AVKBackupService.exe (5.66 MB)
- ConvertDropBoxEntryV2.exe (2.53 MB)
- so.exe (149.63 KB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.54 MB)
- AVKTuner.exe (545.63 KB)
- AVKTunerService.exe (5.69 MB)
- SetIntegrity.exe (2.20 MB)
- WUACheck.exe (2.15 MB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (663.13 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (3.27 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (545.13 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.62 MB)
- InitInstx64.exe (296.98 KB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.51 MB)
- GDLog.exe (943.63 KB)
- GDSC.exe (6.56 MB)
- PwMgrCertTool.exe (2.33 MB)
- PluginCleanerUI.exe (544.63 KB)
- TopSecret.exe (548.63 KB)
- TS4ntInst32.exe (972.32 KB)
- TSNxG.exe (1.18 MB)
- TSNxGDC.exe (928.41 KB)
- TSNxGDO.exe (968.41 KB)
- TSNxGPDC.exe (1.32 MB)
- TSNxGService.exe (256.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of G DATA TOTAL SECURITY. You can find here a few links to other G DATA TOTAL SECURITY releases:
...click to view all...
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is an application marketed by the software company G DATA Software AG. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find G DATA TOTAL SECURITY or simply click the Search field and type in "G DATA TOTAL SECURITY". If it exists on your system the G DATA TOTAL SECURITY app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select G DATA TOTAL SECURITY in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY.
8. After removing G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of G DATA TOTAL SECURITY that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G DATA TOTAL SECURITY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software AG from your computer, nor are we saying that G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 10:58:54.070