G DATA TOTAL SECURITY
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY from your systemG DATA Software AG
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on G DATA Software AG. Usually the G DATA TOTAL SECURITY application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\TotalSecurity directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA TOTAL SECURITY\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.51 MB (4727784 bytes) on disk and is labeled GDSC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with G DATA TOTAL SECURITY. They take about 41.55 MB (43564480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (543.48 KB)
- AVK.exe (543.98 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.35 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.58 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (820.07 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (2.67 MB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.52 MB)
- AVKTuner.exe (543.98 KB)
- AVKTunerService.exe (2.88 MB)
- SetIntegrity.exe (604.48 KB)
- so.exe (145.98 KB)
- WUACheck.exe (551.48 KB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (640.98 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (2.64 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (543.98 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.44 MB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.66 MB)
- GDLog.exe (942.48 KB)
- GDSC.exe (4.51 MB)
- PwMgrCertTool.exe (1.95 MB)
- PluginCleanerUI.exe (543.48 KB)
- TopSecret.exe (537.75 KB)
- TS4ntInst32.exe (972.32 KB)
- TSNxG.exe (1.18 MB)
- TSNxGDC.exe (928.41 KB)
- TSNxGDO.exe (968.41 KB)
- TSNxGPDC.exe (1.32 MB)
- TSNxGService.exe (256.41 KB)
This data is about G DATA TOTAL SECURITY version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of G DATA TOTAL SECURITY:
...click to view all...
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is a program marketed by G DATA Software AG. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find G DATA TOTAL SECURITY or simply activate the Search field and type in "G DATA TOTAL SECURITY". The G DATA TOTAL SECURITY application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select G DATA TOTAL SECURITY in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY.
8. After removing G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong G DATA TOTAL SECURITY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling G DATA TOTAL SECURITY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software AG from your computer, nor are we saying that G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 12:15:06.167