G DATA TOTAL SECURITY
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY from your systemG DATA Software AG
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on G DATA Software AG. Usually the G DATA TOTAL SECURITY application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\TotalSecurity directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA TOTAL SECURITY\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.51 MB (4727784 bytes) on disk and is labeled GDSC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with G DATA TOTAL SECURITY. They take about 41.55 MB (43564480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (543.48 KB)
- AVK.exe (543.98 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.35 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.58 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (820.07 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (2.67 MB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.52 MB)
- AVKTuner.exe (543.98 KB)
- AVKTunerService.exe (2.88 MB)
- SetIntegrity.exe (604.48 KB)
- so.exe (145.98 KB)
- WUACheck.exe (551.48 KB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (640.98 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (2.64 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (543.98 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.44 MB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.66 MB)
- GDLog.exe (942.48 KB)
- GDSC.exe (4.51 MB)
- PwMgrCertTool.exe (1.95 MB)
- PluginCleanerUI.exe (543.48 KB)
- TopSecret.exe (537.75 KB)
- TS4ntInst32.exe (972.32 KB)
- TSNxG.exe (1.18 MB)
- TSNxGDC.exe (928.41 KB)
- TSNxGDO.exe (968.41 KB)
- TSNxGPDC.exe (1.32 MB)
- TSNxGService.exe (256.41 KB)
This data is about G DATA TOTAL SECURITY version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of G DATA TOTAL SECURITY:
...click to view all...
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is a program marketed by G DATA Software AG. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find G DATA TOTAL SECURITY or simply activate the Search field and type in "G DATA TOTAL SECURITY". The G DATA TOTAL SECURITY app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select G DATA TOTAL SECURITY in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY.
8. After removing G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong G DATA TOTAL SECURITY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling G DATA TOTAL SECURITY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software AG from your computer, nor are we saying that G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 12:15:06.167