G DATA TOTAL SECURITY
This info is about G DATA TOTAL SECURITY for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall G DATA TOTAL SECURITY from your computerG DATA Software, Inc.
. More info about G DATA Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the G DATA TOTAL SECURITY application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\TotalSecurity directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA TOTAL SECURITY\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true is the full command line if you want to remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY. G DATA TOTAL SECURITY's main file takes about 2.81 MB (2945512 bytes) and is called GDSC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with G DATA TOTAL SECURITY. They take about 45.84 MB (48064152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (518.48 KB)
- AVK.exe (518.98 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.23 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.30 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (877.95 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (2.36 MB)
- AVKBackupGUI.exe (518.48 KB)
- AVKBackupService.exe (3.82 MB)
- ConvertDropBoxEntryV2.exe (2.53 MB)
- so.exe (103.95 KB)
- AVKCKS.exe (296.41 KB)
- AVKKid.exe (536.98 KB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.40 MB)
- AVKTuner.exe (518.48 KB)
- AVKTunerService.exe (2.42 MB)
- FFCacheTool.exe (566.48 KB)
- SetIntegrity.exe (574.98 KB)
- WUACheck.exe (534.48 KB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (433.48 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (2.53 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (518.98 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.37 MB)
- InitInstx64.exe (296.98 KB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.30 MB)
- GDLog.exe (791.48 KB)
- GDSC.exe (2.81 MB)
- PwMgrCertTool.exe (1.44 MB)
- PluginCleanerUI.exe (518.48 KB)
- Reisswlf64.exe (240.98 KB)
- TopSecret.exe (518.48 KB)
- TS4ntInst32.exe (971.91 KB)
- TSNxG.exe (1.18 MB)
- TSNxGDC.exe (928.41 KB)
- TSNxGDO.exe (968.41 KB)
- TSNxGPDC.exe (1.32 MB)
- TSNxGService.exe (256.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of G DATA TOTAL SECURITY. For other G DATA TOTAL SECURITY versions please click below:
...click to view all...
G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is an application marketed by G DATA Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate G DATA TOTAL SECURITY or simply click the Search feature and type in "G DATA TOTAL SECURITY". If it is installed on your PC the G DATA TOTAL SECURITY program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click G DATA TOTAL SECURITY in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY.
8. After removing G DATA TOTAL SECURITY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of G DATA TOTAL SECURITY which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G DATA TOTAL SECURITY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that G DATA TOTAL SECURITY by G DATA Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove G DATA TOTAL SECURITY supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 12:36:58.793