G DATA INTERNET SECURITY
G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY from your systemG DATA Software AG
. Open here
where you can get more info on G DATA Software AG. G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\InternetSecurity folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA INTERNET SECURITY\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled GDSC.exe and it has a size of 4.51 MB (4727784 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside G DATA INTERNET SECURITY. They take about 46.33 MB (48580176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (543.48 KB)
- AVK.exe (543.98 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.35 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.58 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (820.07 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (2.67 MB)
- iupdateavk.exe (1.79 MB)
- setup.exe (4.14 MB)
- UpdateGUI.exe (2.99 MB)
- AVKBackupGUI.exe (543.48 KB)
- AVKBackupService.exe (4.42 MB)
- ConvertDropBoxEntryV2.exe (2.53 MB)
- so.exe (145.98 KB)
- AVKCKS.exe (320.92 KB)
- AVKKid.exe (543.48 KB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.52 MB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (640.98 KB)
- GDFirewallTray.exe (2.64 MB)
- GDFwAdmin.exe (543.98 KB)
- GDFwSvcx64.exe (3.44 MB)
- InitInstx64.exe (296.98 KB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.66 MB)
- GDLog.exe (942.48 KB)
- GDSC.exe (4.51 MB)
- Reisswlf64.exe (360.48 KB)
This page is about G DATA INTERNET SECURITY version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other G DATA INTERNET SECURITY versions:
...click to view all...
G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is an application released by the software company G DATA Software AG. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find G DATA INTERNET SECURITY or simply click the Search field and type in "G DATA INTERNET SECURITY". The G DATA INTERNET SECURITY program will be found very quickly. When you select G DATA INTERNET SECURITY in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding G DATA INTERNET SECURITY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall G DATA INTERNET SECURITY.
8. After removing G DATA INTERNET SECURITY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong G DATA INTERNET SECURITY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling G DATA INTERNET SECURITY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY by G DATA Software AG from your PC, we are not saying that G DATA INTERNET SECURITY by G DATA Software AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove G DATA INTERNET SECURITY supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-22 14:36:58.530