G DATA ANTIVIRUS
This web page is about G DATA ANTIVIRUS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall G DATA ANTIVIRUS from your computerG DATA Software AG
. Open here
where you can get more info on G DATA Software AG. G DATA ANTIVIRUS is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G DATA\AntiVirus directory, depending on the user's decision. G DATA ANTIVIRUS's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\G Data\Setups\G DATA ANTIVIRUS\setup.exe /InstallMode=Uninstall /_DoNotShowChange=true. G DATA ANTIVIRUS's main file takes about 2.81 MB (2945512 bytes) and is called GDSC.exe.
G DATA ANTIVIRUS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.41 MB (31888608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASK.exe (518.48 KB)
- AVK.exe (518.98 KB)
- avkcmd.exe (1.23 MB)
- AVKWCtlx64.exe (3.30 MB)
- avkwscpe.exe (877.95 KB)
- BootCDWizard.exe (2.36 MB)
- RansomwareRemovalHelper.exe (644.82 KB)
- RansomwareRemovalResultNotifier.exe (2.74 MB)
- iupdateavk.exe (1.63 MB)
- setup.exe (4.50 MB)
- UpdateGUI.exe (2.45 MB)
- AVKTray.exe (2.40 MB)
- AutorunDelayLoader.exe (433.48 KB)
- GDRemote.exe (3.30 MB)
- GDLog.exe (791.48 KB)
- GDSC.exe (2.81 MB)
The current page applies to G DATA ANTIVIRUS version 220.127.116.11
only. For more G DATA ANTIVIRUS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
G DATA ANTIVIRUS is an application offered by G DATA Software AG. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase G DATA ANTIVIRUS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase G DATA ANTIVIRUS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find G DATA ANTIVIRUS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "G DATA ANTIVIRUS". If it is installed on your PC the G DATA ANTIVIRUS program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click G DATA ANTIVIRUS in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about G DATA ANTIVIRUS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall G DATA ANTIVIRUS.
8. After removing G DATA ANTIVIRUS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of G DATA ANTIVIRUS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing G DATA ANTIVIRUS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall G DATA ANTIVIRUS by G DATA Software AG from your computer, nor are we saying that G DATA ANTIVIRUS by G DATA Software AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall G DATA ANTIVIRUS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:34:09.790