Fusion version 2.8.9
Fusion version 2.8.9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fusion version 2.8.9 from your computerNS-Point
. More data about NS-Point can be read here
. Please open http://fusion-hdr.com
if you want to read more on Fusion version 2.8.9 on NS-Point's web page. Fusion version 2.8.9 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NS-Point.com\Fusion folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Fusion version 2.8.9's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NS-Point.com\Fusion\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.80 MB (7125504 bytes) on disk and is called Fusion.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Fusion version 2.8.9. They occupy about 13.83 MB (14499550
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (6.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- exiftool.exe (6.35 MB)
The current web page applies to Fusion version 2.8.9 version 2.8.9
Fusion version 2.8.9 is an application by NS-Point. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Fusion version 2.8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Fusion version 2.8.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fusion version 2.8.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fusion version 2.8.9". The Fusion version 2.8.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fusion version 2.8.9 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fusion version 2.8.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fusion version 2.8.9:
- The publisher is: http://fusion-hdr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NS-Point.com\Fusion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fusion version 2.8.9.
8. After uninstalling Fusion version 2.8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fusion version 2.8.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fusion version 2.8.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fusion version 2.8.9 by NS-Point from your computer, we are not saying that Fusion version 2.8.9 by NS-Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fusion version 2.8.9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 12:18:43.380