FunnyGames - QWOP
This info is about FunnyGames - QWOP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall FunnyGames - QWOP from your computerFunnyGames
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on FunnyGames. Please follow http://www.funnygames.in/
if you want to read more on FunnyGames - QWOP on FunnyGames's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FunnyGames\qwop folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FunnyGames\qwop\qwop.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove FunnyGames - QWOP. The program's main executable file is titled qwop.exe and its approximative size is 208.05 KB (213048 bytes).
FunnyGames - QWOP is composed of the following executables which occupy 208.05 KB (213048
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1
of FunnyGames - QWOP.
FunnyGames - QWOP is an application by FunnyGames. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase FunnyGames - QWOP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FunnyGames - QWOP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FunnyGames - QWOP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FunnyGames - QWOP". The FunnyGames - QWOP program will be found automatically. When you select FunnyGames - QWOP in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FunnyGames - QWOP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FunnyGames - QWOP:
- The publisher is: http://www.funnygames.in/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FunnyGames\qwop\qwop.exe --uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FunnyGames - QWOP.
8. After removing FunnyGames - QWOP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FunnyGames - QWOP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FunnyGames - QWOP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FunnyGames - QWOP by FunnyGames from your PC, we are not saying that FunnyGames - QWOP by FunnyGames is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FunnyGames - QWOP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 10:57:47.477