Funny Yo 2 1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Funny Yo 2 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Funny Yo 2 1.0 from your PCFalco Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Falco Software, Inc.. You can read more about about Funny Yo 2 1.0 at http://www.Falcoware.com
. Funny Yo 2 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Funny Yo 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Funny Yo 2 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Funny Yo 2\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled FunnyYo2.exe and it has a size of 47.40 MB (49705765 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Funny Yo 2 1.0. They take 48.02 MB (50348620
bytes) on disk.
- FunnyYo2.exe (47.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (627.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0
of Funny Yo 2 1.0.
Funny Yo 2 1.0 is an application offered by Falco Software, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Funny Yo 2 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Funny Yo 2 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Funny Yo 2 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Funny Yo 2 1.0". If it exists on your system the Funny Yo 2 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Funny Yo 2 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Funny Yo 2 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Funny Yo 2 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Funny Yo 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Funny Yo 2 1.0.
8. After removing Funny Yo 2 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Funny Yo 2 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Funny Yo 2 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Funny Yo 2 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Funny Yo 2 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Funny Yo 2 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:39:44.303