Fundox version 1.5.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Fundox version 1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Fundox version 1.5.0 from your systemFundox
. More data about Fundox can be found here
. Click on http://fundox.free.fr
to get more details about Fundox version 1.5.0 on Fundox's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fundox directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Fundox version 1.5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fundox\unins000.exe. Fundox version 1.5.0's main file takes around 112.50 KB (115200 bytes) and is called Fundox.exe.
Fundox version 1.5.0 is composed of the following executables which take 808.49 KB (827893
bytes) on disk:
- Fundox.exe (112.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Fundox version 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
Fundox version 1.5.0 is a program released by Fundox. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Fundox version 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Fundox version 1.5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fundox version 1.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fundox version 1.5.0". If it exists on your system the Fundox version 1.5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fundox version 1.5.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fundox version 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fundox version 1.5.0:
- The software company is: http://fundox.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fundox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fundox version 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Fundox version 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fundox version 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fundox version 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fundox version 1.5.0 by Fundox from your PC, we are not saying that Fundox version 1.5.0 by Fundox is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fundox version 1.5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 18:23:46.053