This page is about Funbook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Funbook from your systemDigitalAlbum, Inc.
. More data about DigitalAlbum, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.camtoprint.com
to get more facts about Funbook on DigitalAlbum, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\CamToPrint\FunBook folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CamToPrint\FunBook\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Funbook. CamToPrint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.89 MB (7224768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Funbook. They take about 7.54 MB (7905904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CamToPrint.exe (6.89 MB)
- CamToPrintTray.exe (117.94 KB)
- DMBoxPrints.exe (364.00 KB)
- SoftwareInstallReporter.exe (24.00 KB)
- TreeViewExploUControl.exe (44.00 KB)
- UCrtOfShowImagesUCtr.exe (36.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
Funbook is an application marketed by the software company DigitalAlbum, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Funbook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Funbook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Funbook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Funbook". The Funbook program will be found automatically. When you click Funbook in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Funbook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Funbook:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.camtoprint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CamToPrint\FunBook\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Funbook.
8. After removing Funbook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Funbook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Funbook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Funbook by DigitalAlbum, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Funbook by DigitalAlbum, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Funbook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:30:00.087