This page is about Funbook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Funbook from your systemDigitalAlbum, Inc.
. More data about DigitalAlbum, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.camtoprint.com
to get more facts about Funbook on DigitalAlbum, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\CamToPrint\FunBook folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CamToPrint\FunBook\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Funbook. CamToPrint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.89 MB (7224768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Funbook. They take about 7.54 MB (7905904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CamToPrint.exe (6.89 MB)
- CamToPrintTray.exe (117.94 KB)
- DMBoxPrints.exe (364.00 KB)
- SoftwareInstallReporter.exe (24.00 KB)
- TreeViewExploUControl.exe (44.00 KB)
- UCrtOfShowImagesUCtr.exe (36.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
Funbook is an application marketed by the software company DigitalAlbum, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Funbook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Funbook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Funbook or simply click the Search field and type in "Funbook". The Funbook program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Funbook in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Funbook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Funbook:
- The software company is: http://www.camtoprint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CamToPrint\FunBook\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Funbook.
8. After removing Funbook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Funbook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Funbook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Funbook by DigitalAlbum, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Funbook by DigitalAlbum, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Funbook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:30:00.087