FunProgrammer USB 1.35
FunProgrammer USB 1.35 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FunProgrammer USB 1.35 from your systemWB Electronics ApS
. More information on WB Electronics ApS can be seen here
. Detailed information about FunProgrammer USB 1.35 can be found at http://www.infinityusb.com
. Usually the FunProgrammer USB 1.35 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\FunProgrammer USB folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FunProgrammer USB 1.35's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FunProgrammer USB\unins000.exe. FUNUSB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FunProgrammer USB 1.35. They occupy 449.91 KB (460708
bytes) on disk.
- FUNUSB.exe (380.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.35
of FunProgrammer USB 1.35.
FunProgrammer USB 1.35 is an application offered by WB Electronics ApS. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall FunProgrammer USB 1.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FunProgrammer USB 1.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FunProgrammer USB 1.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FunProgrammer USB 1.35". If it exists on your system the FunProgrammer USB 1.35 application will be found very quickly. After you select FunProgrammer USB 1.35 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FunProgrammer USB 1.35, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FunProgrammer USB 1.35:
- The software company is: http://www.infinityusb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FunProgrammer USB\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FunProgrammer USB 1.35.
8. After uninstalling FunProgrammer USB 1.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FunProgrammer USB 1.35 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FunProgrammer USB 1.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FunProgrammer USB 1.35 by WB Electronics ApS from your computer, we are not saying that FunProgrammer USB 1.35 by WB Electronics ApS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FunProgrammer USB 1.35 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 10:25:55.390