This page contains complete information on how to remove FunPhotor 4.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FunPhotor 4.2 from your systemZeallSoft, Inc.
. You can read more on ZeallSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to FunPhotor 4.2 at http://www.funphotor.com
. FunPhotor 4.2 is typically set up in the C:\Programmi\Zeallsoft\FunPhotor folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for FunPhotor 4.2 is C:\Programmi\Zeallsoft\FunPhotor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named FunPhotor.exe and occupies 5.40 MB (5662720 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with FunPhotor 4.2. They take about 5.48 MB (5751241
bytes) on disk.
- FunPhotor 4.x Patch.exe (11.00 KB)
- FunPhotor.exe (5.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This data is about FunPhotor 4.2 version 4.2
FunPhotor 4.2 is a program marketed by ZeallSoft, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase FunPhotor 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FunPhotor 4.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FunPhotor 4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FunPhotor 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the FunPhotor 4.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FunPhotor 4.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FunPhotor 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FunPhotor 4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.funphotor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Zeallsoft\FunPhotor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FunPhotor 4.2.
8. After uninstalling FunPhotor 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FunPhotor 4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FunPhotor 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FunPhotor 4.2 by ZeallSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FunPhotor 4.2 by ZeallSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FunPhotor 4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:02:28.507