FunBook is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FunBook from your PCDigitalPro
. Go over here
where you can get more info on DigitalPro. FunBook is normally installed in the "C:\Program Files\FunBook" directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for FunBook is "C:\Program Files\FunBook\UninstallFunBook.exe". funbook.exe is the FunBook's primary executable file and it occupies around 10.46 MB (10964992 bytes) on disk.
FunBook contains of the executables below. They take 11.57 MB (12131828
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DMBoxPrints.exe (364.00 KB)
- funbook.exe (10.46 MB)
- FunBookUpdate.exe (186.85 KB)
- TreeViewExploUControl.exe (44.00 KB)
- UCrtOfShowImagesFP.exe (36.00 KB)
- UninstallFunBook.exe (508.64 KB)
This page is about FunBook version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other FunBook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FunBook is an application offered by the software company DigitalPro. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall FunBook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FunBook from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FunBook or simply click the Search feature and type in "FunBook". If it is installed on your PC the FunBook app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FunBook in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FunBook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FunBook.
8. After removing FunBook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FunBook that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FunBook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FunBook by DigitalPro from your PC, nor are we saying that FunBook by DigitalPro is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FunBook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:06:30.727