Full Screen Trial 2.6
Full Screen Trial 2.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Full Screen Trial 2.6 from your PCFanix Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Fanix Software. You can get more details about Full Screen Trial 2.6 at http://www.fanix.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Full Screen Trial folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Full Screen Trial\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Full Screen Trial 2.6. Full Screen Trial 2.6's primary file takes around 185.50 KB (189952 bytes) and is named FullScreenTrial.exe.
Full Screen Trial 2.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 891.28 KB (912670
bytes) on disk.
- FullScreenTrial.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of Full Screen Trial 2.6.
Full Screen Trial 2.6 is a program by the software company Fanix Software. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Full Screen Trial 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Full Screen Trial 2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Full Screen Trial 2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Full Screen Trial 2.6". The Full Screen Trial 2.6 app will be found very quickly. When you select Full Screen Trial 2.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Full Screen Trial 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Full Screen Trial 2.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.fanix.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Full Screen Trial\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Full Screen Trial 2.6.
8. After removing Full Screen Trial 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Full Screen Trial 2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Full Screen Trial 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Full Screen Trial 2.6 by Fanix Software from your PC, we are not saying that Full Screen Trial 2.6 by Fanix Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Full Screen Trial 2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 02:36:15.687