Full Player 7.0
Full Player 7.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Full Player 7.0 from your computerFull Software Studio
. More information about Full Software Studio can be read here
. Please follow http://www.fplayer.net/
if you want to read more on Full Player 7.0 on Full Software Studio's website. Usually the Full Player 7.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Full Player 7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Player\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled fullplayer.exe and occupies 12.37 MB (12975400 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Full Player 7.0. They take 13.24 MB (13878876
bytes) on disk.
- fullplayer.exe (12.37 MB)
- install.exe (38.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (781.80 KB)
- update.exe (62.00 KB)
The current page applies to Full Player 7.0 version 7.0
Full Player 7.0 is an application offered by Full Software Studio. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Full Player 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Full Player 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Full Player 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Full Player 7.0". The Full Player 7.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Full Player 7.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Full Player 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Full Player 7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fplayer.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Full Player 7.0.
8. After uninstalling Full Player 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Full Player 7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Full Player 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Full Player 7.0 by Full Software Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Full Player 7.0 by Full Software Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Full Player 7.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 06:54:20.877