Full Mojo Rampage
Full Mojo Rampage is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Full Mojo Rampage from your systemOver the Top Games
. Additional info about Over the Top Games can be seen here
. More info about the application Full Mojo Rampage can be found at http://www.fullmojorampage.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FullMojoRampage folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Full Mojo Rampage's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. FullMojo.exe is the Full Mojo Rampage's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.34 MB (6646784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Full Mojo Rampage. They occupy about 16.07 MB (16852488
bytes) on disk.
- FullMojo.exe (6.34 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Full Mojo Rampage is a program released by Over the Top Games. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Full Mojo Rampage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Full Mojo Rampage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Full Mojo Rampage or simply click the Search field and type in "Full Mojo Rampage". If it exists on your system the Full Mojo Rampage program will be found very quickly. After you select Full Mojo Rampage in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Full Mojo Rampage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Full Mojo Rampage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fullmojorampage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Full Mojo Rampage.
8. After removing Full Mojo Rampage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Full Mojo Rampage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Full Mojo Rampage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Full Mojo Rampage by Over the Top Games from your computer, we are not saying that Full Mojo Rampage by Over the Top Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Full Mojo Rampage in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 20:43:10.120