This info is about FuelTech FTManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FuelTech FTManager from your systemFuelTech
. More info about FuelTech can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FuelTech\FTManager folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\FuelTech\FTManager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FuelTech FTManager. FTManager.exe is the FuelTech FTManager's primary executable file and it occupies about 20.07 MB (21043200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FuelTech FTManager. They take about 24.59 MB (25783927
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FTManager.exe (20.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (193.40 KB)
- dpinstx64.exe (662.06 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.48 MB)
- winvnc.exe (2.04 MB)
- setupdrv.exe (88.56 KB)
- setupdrv.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11
of FuelTech FTManager. You can find here a few links to other FuelTech FTManager releases:
...click to view all...
FuelTech FTManager is a program released by FuelTech. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove FuelTech FTManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FuelTech FTManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FuelTech FTManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FuelTech FTManager". If it exists on your system the FuelTech FTManager application will be found very quickly. When you select FuelTech FTManager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FuelTech FTManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FuelTech FTManager.
8. After removing FuelTech FTManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FuelTech FTManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FuelTech FTManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FuelTech FTManager by FuelTech from your computer, we are not saying that FuelTech FTManager by FuelTech is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FuelTech FTManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 18:35:08.410