FruitsDay 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FruitsDay 1.0 from your systemMirek Zielinski - zielok.com
. Additional info about Mirek Zielinski - zielok.com can be seen here
. More information about FruitsDay 1.0 can be found at http://www.zielok.com
. FruitsDay 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\FruitsDay folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for FruitsDay 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\FruitsDay\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called fruits.exe and occupies 116.50 KB (119296 bytes).
FruitsDay 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 782.46 KB (801239
bytes) on disk.
- fruits.exe (116.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (665.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of FruitsDay 1.0.
FruitsDay 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Mirek Zielinski - zielok.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall FruitsDay 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FruitsDay 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FruitsDay 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FruitsDay 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the FruitsDay 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select FruitsDay 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FruitsDay 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FruitsDay 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.zielok.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\FruitsDay\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FruitsDay 1.0.
8. After uninstalling FruitsDay 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FruitsDay 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FruitsDay 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FruitsDay 1.0 by Mirek Zielinski - zielok.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FruitsDay 1.0 by Mirek Zielinski - zielok.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FruitsDay 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:42:34.620