Fruit Cut Ninja
A guide to uninstall Fruit Cut Ninja from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Fruit Cut Ninja for Windows. The Windows version was created by Softgames GmBH
. Check out here
for more details on Softgames GmBH. You can see more info on Fruit Cut Ninja at http://m.softgames.de
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fruitcutninja-829522f8a15033a65f3fad0d1cec5303 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Fruit Cut Ninja is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fruitcutninja-829522f8a15033a65f3fad0d1cec5303\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fruit Cut Ninja. They occupy an average of 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
How to delete Fruit Cut Ninja with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Fruit Cut Ninja is a program offered by Softgames GmBH. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Fruit Cut Ninja is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fruit Cut Ninja or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fruit Cut Ninja". If it is installed on your PC the Fruit Cut Ninja program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Fruit Cut Ninja in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fruit Cut Ninja, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fruit Cut Ninja:
- The publisher is: http://m.softgames.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fruitcutninja-829522f8a15033a65f3fad0d1cec5303\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fruit Cut Ninja.
8. After uninstalling Fruit Cut Ninja, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fruit Cut Ninja which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fruit Cut Ninja using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fruit Cut Ninja by Softgames GmBH from your PC, we are not saying that Fruit Cut Ninja by Softgames GmBH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fruit Cut Ninja supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:02:43.123