You can find below details on how to remove Fruit Basket for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Fruit Basket from your computerFruit Basket
. Open here
for more details on Fruit Basket. More data about the program Fruit Basket can be found at http://fruitbasketsite.com/support
. Fruit Basket is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Fruit Basket folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Fruit Basket is C:\Program Files\Fruit Basket\FruitBasketuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Fruit Basket's primary file takes about 241.87 KB (247672 bytes) and is named FruitBasketUninstall.exe.
Fruit Basket is composed of the following executables which take 241.87 KB (247672
bytes) on disk:
- FruitBasketUninstall.exe (241.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Fruit Basket version 2015.05.15.073431
only. Click on the links below for other Fruit Basket versions:
...click to view all...
Fruit Basket is a program released by the software company Fruit Basket. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Fruit Basket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fruit Basket from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fruit Basket or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fruit Basket". If it is installed on your PC the Fruit Basket program will be found automatically. When you click Fruit Basket in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fruit Basket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fruit Basket:
- The publisher is: http://fruitbasketsite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fruit Basket\FruitBasketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fruit Basket.
8. After uninstalling Fruit Basket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fruit Basket which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fruit Basket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fruit Basket by Fruit Basket from your computer, we are not saying that Fruit Basket by Fruit Basket is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fruit Basket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:46:18.190